Here is another idea for a quick appetizer for entertaining. It is delicious with crispy bread chips. I did this for my holiday cocktail parties with over 50 guests. It’s pain-free entertainment.
- 1 tube of goat cheese (chèvre) or 1 block cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/4-1/3 cup Agave Nectar or spicy chili jelly
- Place the cheese of your choice in a slightly curved dish or one with a slight lip.
- Pour either the Agave nectar or the spicy jelly over the top.
- Serve with crisp bead chips.
Written by Anju Kapur of Anju’s Table. All content and images on this site are copyright protected. Please do not use any of my images without my permission. Should you wish to share this recipe on your site, please add a link to this post as the source.