Years ago, I ate this salad as a sample at our local Trader Joe’s and fell in love with it. What shocked me was how easy it was to make. I only needed two ingredients and zero cooking! Olé!
I made it for my book club later that week and it was a hit. I have made it multiple times since then for large cocktail parties and family gatherings.
It can be used as an appetizer or a side salad. It can be made a day ahead.
Prep time: 3 minutes
Yield: About 6 cups
- One 13.75-ounce jar Trader Joe’s Corn and Chile Tomato-less Salsa
- Two 15-ounce cans black beans, rinsed and drained
- Open, rinse and drain two cans of black beans. Pour them in a mixing bowl.
- Open the jar of corn salsa and mix it into the black beans.
- Serve chilled or at room temperature.
Written by Anju Kapur of Anju’s Table. All content and images on this site are copyright protected. Please do not use any of my images without my permission. Should you wish to share this recipe on your site, please add a link to this post as the source.